Asha Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited

Welcome Asha Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd established in Nuwakot District under the Bank and Financial Institution act, 2063 as national level Microfinance Institution. Idea behind promoting this laghubitta bittiya sanstha is to provide demand driven, locally adaptable, diversified and financially sustainable quality microfinance services. We believe that participation of the private sector is essential for increasing outreach and providing quality services. Capital structure The core capital and issued capital of Asha is 100 Million which is divided into 1 Million equity shares of Rs. 100 each. Out of which 70% is subscribed by promoters and remaining 30% will be issued to general public. Vision To become one of the leading Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha of Nepal establishing a self -sustainable and economically empowered rural, tribal, sub-urban and urban society Mission To provide accessible, qualitative and competitive microfinance services to uplift the living standard of low income and deprived target people.

Total Branch : 0

Contact : 014222965

Email :